What user or customer information does e-Ghar collect?
If you are using the e-Ghar Platform (website, mobile application or customer care number) to request professional services, you may give us:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone/ Mobile number, execution address and email address.Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone/ Mobile number, execution address and email address.
- Information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances and any other related to building as per requirement
- Information about address of execution and pin code where your place of execution is located.
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by e-Ghar but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU).
- Our payment gateway partner is "VeriSign Secured" and "PCI-Compliant" which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including all the service and pricing details and other time, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by e-Ghar) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with e-Ghar such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does e-Ghar utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your process of availing services. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about services you have availed, order and service status, as well as other promotional and informational content. Some examples are:
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services.
- Rating service professionals.
- Addressing service complaints.
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes.
- Managing payments for services.
- Improving customer service.
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails.
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the e-Ghar Platform.
- Responding to questions and feedback.
- Conducting research and analysis.
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions.
- Marketing and advertising products and services.
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience.
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the e-Ghar platform and, in our discretion, changes to the e-Ghar platform and/or the e-Ghar platform policies.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
e-Ghar provides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from e-Ghar, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-92892-24-365. Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
Last update: 20/11/15